This past weekend, Luis de la Rosa and I ran iOSDevCamp DC 2012, hosted by Verisign. This year our sponsors were: Savvy Apps, Millenial Media, Verisign, and Happy Apps. All of the talks were very well received and it was a great opportunity to network with other iOS developers in the mid-Atlantic region. For those talks where the slides were made available, I’ve linked to them below. I’ll come back and update this post as more slides become available.
- 10am – Ken Yarmosh Stop Pinching Me: Getting Gestures Right in Your Application
- 11am – Jon Blocksom iOS Concurrency: NSOperationQueue and Grand Central Dispatch
- 1pm – Mark Gerl Recipe for Dynamic Content
- 2pm – Mark Pospesel Enter the Matrix
- 3:30pm – Chris Brown Improving App Monetization Through Data
- 4:30pm – James Norton Embedding Lua Script in iOS
Mark Pospesel wrote up his thoughts on the conference here.