The Feed Is Fixed

I should never try to make major changes to anything right before a holiday because it will most definitely break. So when I switched over to FeedBurner last Wednesday, I completely broke the feeds to my blog. Luis de la Rosa, a fellow Mac and Ruby/Rails developer in the Washington, DC metro area (who is also an entrepreneur, see Happy Apps, LLC), notified me of the issue but I wasn’t able to login and resolve it until this morning. So the feed should be working fine now (through FeedBurner, so I can track my readership). Please let me know via the comments if there are still any problems.